2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Returns & Refunds
Refunds are given to those who request one within 14 days of enrollment. However, there is a strict no refund policy at any time for anyone who has viewed or completed 10% or more of the purchased course. Note: receiving a refund will provoke your access to the course, as well as all additional features included in the enrollment.
1. https://masterthemarket.teachable.com is not registered as a securities broker-dealer or an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) or with any state securities regulatory authority. We are neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice.
2. The information contained on https://masterthemarket.teachable.com should be viewed as entertainment and is not intended to be investment advice.
3. Before subscribing to https://masterthemarket.teachable.com understand investing is a risk and https://masterthemarket.teachable.com is not liable for any loss, injury, or damage resulting from the usage of this website.
4. The information contained within this website is not a solicitation to purchase or sell any securities mentioned.
5. To the fullest extent of the law, we will not be held liable to any person or entity for the quality, accuracy, completeness, reliability, or timeliness of the information provided in https://masterthemarket.teachable.com or for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages that may arise out of the use of information we provide to any person or entity (including, but not limited to, lost profits, loss of opportunities, trading losses, and damages that may result from any inaccuracy or incompleteness of this information). The data provided should not be used to make an investment decision.
6. Investment information is available at the web sites of the SEC at http://www.sec.gov and the FINRA at http://www.finra.org.
7. At any point we may change the disclaimer, and will be the foregoing and will herein be the disclaimer follower by the consumer.